The Underground Army

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The renovations are complete. Welcome to the underground, please make a character sheet and join a roleplay.

Share | 

Taylor, Texas [Common]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christmas

PostSubject: Taylor, Texas [Common]   Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:11 pm

Taylor Texas
                                                              11-11-16

A black Harley Davidson motorcycle pulled up to the saloon. A man got off the bike slowly. He wore a leather jacket, Some boots, Aviator shades and gloves. He smoked a large cigar. He entered the saloon where he saw people playing pool, Poker, Fights. He sat down at the bar then looked at the bartender. "A bottle of whiskey, Darlin'" He said with a Texan accent. She grabbed the whiskey then set in front of the man. "Gotta a name?" The bartender asked. The man took a sip from the bottle before turning to her. "Christmas." He said. She chuckled under her breath. Christmas looked at her again. She stopped. "Hey punk!" A voice called to Christmas. A younger man was looking at him angry. "You talkin to my girl?!" The teen yelled. "Was orderin me a drink. Got a problem, Kid?" The teen took out his phone and punched the numbers. He shouted into the phone. He hanged up quick. Not soon after, A pickup pulled up with a group of gang members. The entered with handguns and shotguns. The patrons of the bar panicked and retreated from the building except Christmas. He kept sipping on his whiskey. The teen grabbed Christmas's shoulder. In response, Chris grabbed the bottle  and smashed it into the face of the teen. He was sent to the ground while the other guys began firing guns at him. He had enough of it. He hopped to cover then changed his arms into machine guns. He sprayed several of them down. He turned his arms in Plasma cannons. He charged a devastating blast at the Pickup they arrived in. The saloon began to burn. He jumped out of the window in the front of saloon. He rolled onto the side walk with some cuts on his face. Instead of fleeing, He went to the bar next door.

View user profile
The Omega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taylor, Texas [Common]   Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:46 pm

"Very impressive Chris," Said a man with the name tag of Karl. He was tall, with blue eyes and graying hair. "I'm going to need you to come with me." He said grimacing. He was hoping Karl was taking care of that girl in Ohio, otherwise, his superiors would completely scrap him. "It's a matter of global security."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectunderground.betaboard.net
Christmas

PostSubject: Re: Taylor, Texas [Common]   Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:58 am

"Global security. Fuck off." He said taking a sip from his Whiskey. "You workin for the government or somethin?" He said. Chris didn't care what he said. He stood up and exited the bar. He sat down on the side walk and took a smoke. "I'm a top engineer and scientist. I'll come with ya'll. I don't wanna any trouble now."

View user profile
The Omega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taylor, Texas [Common]   Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Karl nodded. "We are good. Take the package to the transport." Suddenly, a large group of men came into the bar and shoved a burlap sack over Chris's head and placing tubes full of tranquilizer in his nose. They'd send in the wipers to handle the crowd afterward, but currently, they had to get back to the plane.
Back to top Go down
Christmas

PostSubject: Re: Taylor, Texas [Common]   Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:35 pm

"MMMMPHHHH!!!" He yelled with the sack on his head. Everything went black soon after. He felt shaking before being loaded onto a plane and flying to who knows where.

View user profile
The Omega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taylor, Texas [Common]   Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:02 pm

(Continued in the Underground: Base in Antarctica.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor, Texas [Common]   Today at 8:54 am

Back to top Go down

Taylor, Texas [Common]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1