The Underground Army

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The renovations are complete. Welcome to the underground, please make a character sheet and join a roleplay.

Share | 

San Francisco [COMMON]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Manic

PostSubject: San Francisco [COMMON]   Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:49 pm

San Francisco, in northern California, is a hilly city on the tip of a peninsula surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay. It's known for its year-round fog, iconic Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars and colorful Victorian houses. The Financial District's Transamerica Pyramid is its most distinctive skyscraper. In the bay sits Alcatraz Island, site of the notorious former prison.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Omega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:00 pm

It was a hot day in San Francisco, but Karl had a job to do. He checked his list. Magna file 70. Drug dealer. Anthony Horton. Gotta take him out before they sent in the Music Box. If they sent in Music Box; they'd be screwed. They'd have to call in Forget-Me-Not. He'd have to be quick-. Suddenly, gunshots rang out among the streets and Karl realized he'd have to take cover. After the drive-by was done; Karl busted open the door with his gun drawn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectunderground.betaboard.net
Mr.Manic

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:06 pm

Anthony sat there on the ground, looking at his arms. "How am I not hurt?" He said confused. "I - I got shot I shouldn't be fine!" He hadn't noticed the agent kick down the door, He was too shocked by what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Omega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:14 pm

"No. You shouldn't be fine." Said Karl staring at the man with the odd skin. "So. That means you... Are Anthony Horton." He said raising his gun to him. "Which means that you... Need to come with me." Agent Karl was fairly certain he didn't like the thought of shooting this kid; mainly because he wasn't sure it would even work. "I don't want to hurt you, but I do have someone much more powerful than you outside if you resist. I strongly suggest against resistance."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Manic

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:31 pm

Anthony stood up and slowly turned toward Karl. The 6'9" tall man slowly walked toward him."You do not want to fuck with me today." He hissed at Karl."I do not need this shit after the day I've had." By the look in his eyes you could tell if pushed further, he would snap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Omega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:36 pm

Karl stared up at the man. Keeping the fear off his face as much as possible; although that was tough... "You really... Shouldn't have done that." He glared. He chose the option of least resistance; and shot Anthony straight in the center of his pants. He allowed his gun to smoke momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Manic

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:44 pm

The bullet ricocheted off his groin, narrowly missing Karl."Oh you mother fucker." Anthony said, Before punching Karl and sending him through the wall and slamming into the building across the street. Anthony stepped through the hole in the wall and stood on the sidewalk, looking for more threats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:52 pm

"Go, go, GO!" Yelled a man in the front seat. Major was extremely confused by this; he had a bulletproof vest on. He tried to sign as quickly as he could; but the man simply said. "Atta boy, you go fuck him up." However, this wasn't what Major was trying to convey and his eyes widened in fear as he was pushed out of the van.

Immediately he was met with a man in a shiny black shell; and tires peeling out. Major raised his hand in a symbol of peace. The backup was gone. The man however in the shell however; snapped his head towards the new threat. Major gulped but couldn't scream or do anything at all. The intro to a song started playing around him as the man in the shell started walking towards him. Drums and guitars playing around him; a ghostly guitar appearing in Majors hand. He began strumming to the sound. Watch your tongue or have it cut from your head. at the very first lyric; the highest point of the intro, the man in the shell began being pushed back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Manic

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:06 pm

As Anthony stood there, He heard a mans voice yelling "Go, go, GO!" he looked over in time to see a kid being pushed out of an armored truck. :; What the hell? They sent a kid after me? ;: He thought. He started walking toward the kid meaning to ask him what was going on, When music came out of nowhere. Oddly Anthony found himself being pushed back as the song started. "Great as if my day couldn't get worse." He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:13 pm

Major found himself unable to stop himself when the music started; the music continuing to push the man back.

Save your life by keeping whispers unsaid

The lyrics kept pouring from within Major.

Children roam the streets now orphans of war, bodies hanging in the street to adore.

Major tried to convey how sorry he was for this...

Death is coming to the town with armor... HE'S COME TO TAKE ALL YOUR RIGHTS!

A concussive blast cut through the night, blasting car windows and shop windows with sound.

HAIL TO THE KING!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Manic

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:27 pm

Anthony was thrown back, through the window of the restaurant he had just left. "Who the hell is this kid." He said aloud. He had landed next to a guy that looked like he had been shot in the leg." I don't know!" the terrified man cried. Anthony looked at the man apologetically, but he had bigger problems on his mind. He felt the weird black shit start moving on his arms and hands. He looked down and saw that the stuff was forming itself into huge sickles. "What the hell? how..?" Anthony said staring at the sickles on his arms. He shook his head deciding this day was weird enough as it was, so why not. Once again he picked himself up and walked back out onto the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:33 pm

Major saw the man this time with sickles coming back up. Major really didn't want to meet them. Once again, his eyes betrayed his apologies.

The song got slow again; and once more as it hit the chorus; the singers voice was even more powerful than before.

Death is riding into town with armor, they've come to grant you your rights!

The voice wailed; this time even shaking bricks from buildings with the power of the shockwaves Major was sending through his music. He couldn't stop playing though as the guitar began forcing him to dance along to the music.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Manic

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:38 pm

Right before the blast hit Anthony slammed his sickles into the concrete. The blast hit almost Threw him back anyway, but he managed to hold his ground. He was exhausted afterwards though, and fell to one knee breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:44 pm

The song slowed, and Majors' face began showing signs of weakness.

The song went back to it's chorus; and continued pounding on the black shelled man before it went completely silent. The already pale boy; became even paler as his guitar faded from existence and he collapsed.

He was unable to keep his eyes open anymore; a powerful song... and he couldn't win...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Manic

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:53 pm

Anthony pulled his sickles out of the ground and sat down on the ground breathing heavily. He watched as his arms went back to normal. Anthony shook his head "Man this has been a fucked up day." He looked over and saw that the kid had passed out. Anthony just sat there and decided to just take what came next. He was already too exhausted to fight anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Omega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:00 pm

The men in the van returned; yelling freeze at Anthony. "Are you ready to come with us, sir?! We are more than ready to use lethal force as you have just seen." The men all had body armor on and rifles pointed at Anthony. One in the back was talking on a SAT phone talking about Karl Delta.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Manic

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Anthony slowly stood up, put his hands above his head. "Alright, alright, I'll come with you." He said, wincing at the pain in his, well everywhere. "If your going to take me in, just get it over with."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Omega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:19 pm

The man in the back hung up the phone and motioned for his men to move in as one pulled out a burlap sack and another shoved a tube of sedative up Anthony's nose. The man with the phone kneeled down to Anthony. "You caused us a lot of trouble. Hope you're worth it." He said grinning as he stood back up and a group of men hauled Anthony and Major back into the van.

Back to top Go down
The Omega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:02 pm

(Continued in the Project: Underground base in Antarctica.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco [COMMON]   Today at 8:55 am

Back to top Go down

San Francisco [COMMON]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1